Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life in an Instagram



Linking up with Liz over at According to L for My Life in an Instagram!! Love this and love seeing everyones Instagram pics!!



  1. Zoo day wearing my hot pink shorts....or my pink hot shorts. However you prefer.
  2. Chloe's piggies are pink!!!
  3. Seriously, addicted and have them every day for breakfast now!
  4. My new hair dryer that I love and don't know where it has been my whole life.
  5. Every Friday, Baby!!!! Eat Fresh!
  6. Chowing some fresh fruit for breakfast
  7. Finally, new shoes! My girl is in a 5....FINALLY!!
  8. Eating some oatmeal squares, watching MMCH looking like a big girl!
  9. My new favorite coffee!!!!!




Photobucket

2 comments :

Brandy Bruce said...

How do you upload the instagram pics on your blog? Is there an app or something?

Liz said...

Loving the hot pink baby toes! Thanks for linking up!

LB
www.accordingtol.com