Thursday, June 7, 2012

Less then a month, Ya'll!!!



I redid my dry erase board last Saturday for June. Once I got to the 29th I realized that we only have less then a month left in our house!! I'm sad about this. But at the same time I'm excited. We just need to hear something on our new house so we can hopefully start moving into it!! The appraisal was done last week. So, we're hoping that maybe this week, we hear that everything is good and we can set a closing date.
Like I've told you girls before, the renters are moving in on June 29th. So we have to be moved out by then. We're planning on like a week before that so that we have the time to clean, paint and all that good stuff. It's going to be really hard though. Husbands sister's graduation party is this weekend. Then on the 16th I have a work meeting that is going to last most of the day. And then Father's Day is the 17th....Aaaah! So, we're going to be REALLY REALLY busy this month. Like, busier then I think we may have ever been, ever in our 8 years together. Parties, Toddler, moving...aahhh!!!! It's going to be really hectic. But, nothing that a few alcoholic beverages won't be able to ease, I'm sure.
What I'm hoping for, I think is that my MIL won't mind maybe watching Chloe for a few hours a few days so that we can get shit moved and maybe paint if we need to. And then on moving day, I'm really hoping that she will take her. I can't imagine trying to juggle a toddler while moving. That would just be hell. And since we don't trust Chloe staying at their house, due to their dog that wants to maul Chloe every chance she gets, they will have to hang out in an empty house while we go back and forth moving. But that's ok! I'm sure they wont mind a bit.
Well, ladies. I wrote this up on Saturday night. I had a good bloggin' mojo going on and got most of my posts written up or at least drafted for the week. So, lets hope that by the time this goes live, that we will have already heard on the house and will know when we are closing.
Pray for us!
Thank you!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Melissa said...

So excited for you guys! And if you need any help with Chloe, I'm here!