Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moved In


Alright Guys, I'm going to warn you....my blogging is probably going to suck here for the next week or so. We're feverishly working to get everything organized and put away in our new house. I'm hoping that we have it clean enough so that I can post about the house with some photos and possibly a tour video next week! That will be my goal! But for now, here is what's happened so far.
Chloe's room was the first to get put together. We just didn't want her to miss a beat. She has yet to nap in her new room though. Saturday was moving day and there was just too much going on, and her bed wasn't set up until night time. And then Sunday was spent at the "old" house packing more stuff and painting Chloe's "old room". So she got a little itty bitty nap in the car, but nothing to brag about. And then she's been at day care like normal this week....so we shall see some Saturday how she naps in her new room. We just bought some room darkening blinds last night. I'm pretty excited about those! Originally I wanted to get them in brown because we have decided to paint her room the same as it was back at the other house. {pink and green} But we went to a new Target, out by our new house, and they didn't have the brown ones that I wanted. So instead, we got pink and green. So, what we're going to do is paint the wall that her crib is on pink because the curtain next to that is green, and then the wall that the closet is on, is going to be painted green because for one, that's the smallest area to paint, and the green is a little over powering for a whole wall. And so with the curtains, it will have the effect that all the walls are painted. So I'm thinking it will look really good. And then eventually, like within the next few months, we will paint the walls with the curtains white. But, just not yet. There is no need for that yet. And by that I mean, I don't feel like it.
As for the Family room and our bed room....we got the furniture for those delivered yesterday. For our Furniture we got a sectional with an ottoman. And boy let me tell you, it's super comfy! It's a bit bigger then what we had originally planned, but the way we have it set up, it kind of sections off the room, and gives Chloe a little bit of play area behind it. So that's nice!! And our Master Bedroom furniture is just to DIE for! It's dark brown. We got the bed, 2 nightstands and a dresser with a mirror. I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!
Alright, I'm done talking your ear off now....I'll work my ass off to get everything in working/organized order and make sure that I have a post with pics/video for your viewing pleasure next week!

Photobucket