Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday!




Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT!
This Week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • I haven't read my 50 Shades Darker in like over a week...I've just been so busy with work and blogging and moving. I'll pick it back up when everything slows down.
  • Chloe didn't nap AT ALL on Sunday. She slept for the 20 minute ride home from the in-laws, barely ate dinner, bathed at 6:40 and asleep by 8:10! That's OK with me!!
  • Tomorrow Chloe will be out late again...we have Auntie Erins graduation ceremony to go to....at 7:00pm! Ugh. I'm excited for it though. Should be fun!
  • We will be sleeping in a completely empty house for a few days depending on what day we end up closing. Hoping to hear more this week....
  • Chloe fell out of her bed for the first time EVER on Suday night. Girl got right back up into bed and cuddled right up and went back to sleep. Not a peep out of her! So proud!!
  • I think my drinking Naked drinks for the past 2 weeks in the morning has been an aid in my weight loss...I don't really care though. I just like seeing that number go DOWN!
Well, I'm done for now. Go link up with Shannon!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Aww what a big girl to not cry when she fell out of her bed. That's awesome!

momFITtingitallin said...

Girlie you need to finish Grey so we can dish about it :)

Brandy Bruce said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Yahoo!