Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Life In an Instagram!





Linking up with Liz for another week of My life in An Instagram!


This was before the furniture in our new family room! She loved that her chair was the only thing in there.

Girlfriend loves her new bathroom, and so does Mama!!

This was before we moved. Shadow was just enjoying her last few hours in our bed.

Got my ring cleaned at the jewelers for the first time in forever!

She was eating her fresh fruit in her tent Wednesday morning!

Yep, this is my new house key! I love it!

This was her first time in the new house after we closed! I promise she was more happy then she looked...the picture just caught her between squeeling and laughing. LOL!







Photobucket

2 comments :

StephaE said...

Yeay for new houses and super cute babies!!!!! Btw I can't wait to jump ok you lol

Meg Smith said...

Scarlett has that tent, too!!! It's so funny how much they love it! Your ring looks beautiful!!!

How is your unpacking going?! When are you coming to Maine?? I can't find the post with the other comments! I struggle, clearly! ;)

Happy Saturday!