Saturday, June 2, 2012

Issues with my posts showing up in the Feed

I'm aware that my posts don't show up in some of my followers feed...now, when I first made my blog, I made the URL, and then a few weeks later changed the URL. Not I'm not sure if that had something to do with it....and then just a few months ago I purchased my domain name. So, that too might have contributed. But my question is, does anybody know how to fix this? I'd love for my posts to start showing up in your feed so that you don't miss a single second of Life As a Seed!! If you know how to make this better, please let me know?! 
And if you don't see my posts in your Feed and would like to be put on my email list, just let me know, and I'll gladly do that for you. For some reason I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. And Blogger is no help.
Thanks, I greatly appreciate it!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Melissa said...

IT'S WORKING NOW! YAY! :)

Ashley said...

Mine works now......Wooo Hoo