Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So What! Wednesday




This week I'm saying So WHAT! If:
  • I'm looking forward to NOT having to do ANYTHING to our new house when we move in.
  • The only thing I want to do is redo Chloe's room at the new house.
  • I wish that I could live in Maine, Wisconsin and Ohio AND Michigan. All at once. I love blog friends!
  • I got a HUGE bottle of Skinny Margarita from my work meeting on Saturday, and I have yet to crack it open. I'm saving it for our first night in our new house....
  • For the second night in the new house, I got a HUGE bottle of wine. Yep, I'm set for the first few nights. LOL!!!
  • I bought about 5 Mickey Mouse DVD's for the trip to Maine...I think that should keep Chloe occupied for 16 hours. What do you think? 
  • I want to go clothes shopping....Like, I'm DYING!
  • I just want July 13th to get here like NOW! I cannot WAIT to meet my blog BFF Stepha!!!
  • I need to leave you now because I want to go look at new living room furniture.
Go and link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!



Photobucket

6 comments :

Unknown said...

OOH I haven't tried any of the skinny girl drinks but have heard amazing things! Yay for your move, sooo exciting :)

Meg Smith said...

You're coming to Maine?! Exciting! It's where all the fun people live!!! ;)

Can I tell you how jealous I am of your Skinny Margarita??? Only 5ish more months until I can have so delicious drinks...but margaritas are totally more fun in the summer!!! Enjoy! And drink one for me!

momFITtingitallin said...

I haven't tried skinny girl yet but with all of the new flavors/types I think I need to.

Drive safe and have fuN! Can't wait to see the new house!

Shannon Dew said...

how have you not opened that skinny girl!? i die!

Unknown said...

I'm dying too.. i want to go shopping, but the source of income for shopping hasn't started coming in yet. :)

Ashleigh Nichole said...

hey miss I am not from any of those places you named :( I am gonna go cry now...