Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Life in an Instagram





Linking up with Liz over at According to L for another great Life in an Instagram!

My new fave shirt!!! $12.99 from TJ Maxx! Oh, and can I say....LOOK at how long my hair is?!??!

One of her fave dinners! Nugs, green beans and peaches!

Love living in MI for this reason right here!!

She wanted "sauage and waffos" for dinner!

This is how she likes to watch TV....we're trying to break this. Thank God the TV will be mounted on the wall at the new house!

Chloe's Fathers Day gift from Day Care! He LOVED it!

Going to the lake, hair!! Gotta love it!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Vanessa Miller said...

I LOVE the Father's Day gift! What a cute idea!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Instagram is cool for more personalized pictures.Chole really loves beans and peaches huh?
AML