Monday, June 25, 2012

Not so Skinny jeans

After I gave birth to Chloe and lost the 20-30 lbs that I lost right away, I was in a size 9 skinny jeans. Not so skinny, right? Nope, not really.
But, here is what I look like NOW in my size 9 skinny jeans! Hell to the YEA!!!!!

The only good thing about this picture is the fact that these pants are so big on me....but don't mind the bulge stomach! I had JUST ate, and I was drinking. So I was a little bloated. LOL!

You can't really tell from this angle that they are big on me, but you can see that they aren't pasted on me....seriously, these pants used to look painted on me! So, this is like HUGE for me.

I know this doesn't look like much, but these are the only jeans I have that I bought big that would show my weight loss. And they are skinny jeans, so of course they aren't going to look huge on me because they are the stretchy jean type. But the way they feel is all that matters to me!


Photobucket

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!!

Unknown said...

30 day abs? Or that and a combo of diet and more exercise?? You look amazing and so tiny!

Crystal Renee said...

Go girl! What are you doing? The 300 in 30? I hope I can focus on losing weight soon!