Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday







This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • I'm typing this up on Friday night because I won't have internet at the new house until Tuesday night.
  • I really don't know what to say SO WHAT! to at this moment in time....
  • I might have to update this list as I get time at work or from my phone.
  • I feel absolutely horrible about not being able to keep up with my blogging Monday and Tuesday.
  • I hope to be moved in and all organized before we get internet so I'll be able to sit and blog.
  • It's Wednesday morning, and we finally have the internet, and we're still not organized...moved in, yes. But not organized....lol
  • I have to wake up 15 minutes earlier then I used to because I live farther from work....but the location and house is SOOOO worth that extra 15 minutes of sleep!
That's it for me for now. Go link up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Unknown said...

look at you planning your So Whats! ahead :)

Shannon Dew said...

I know all about having to get used to a longer drive but its SO SO worth it for sure!