Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits


  • Part of me is really excited to move, but the other part...I'm like weird about it. It will be a bittersweet day for me.
  • I'm really worried about moving the cat. I know she's going to freak out and probably hide for about 2 days. I just hope that she gets used to the new house quick and loves it just as much as we do!
  • Next week my work is moving to a new building. It's our warehouse that we're moving to, so it's not like we don't know the building, but it's still going to be weird to be in a new place at work AND at home.
  • I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with all the room that we're going to have at the new house. 
  • I'm pretty excited for Chloe's 2nd birthday theme. It's going to be Minnie Mouse. And I'm looking at a few things on Etsy that I'm really thinking about! I just have to wait until Friday before I order it because I want to wait until we sign on the dotted line for the house to make sure of the address for the invites.
  • I think I'm most excited to furniture shop then anything else. We get new living room furniture AND new bedroom furniture!! Hell to the YEA!
  • Oh, and can you say NEW, BIGGER closet?!?! Eeeek!
  • I'm addicted to the Chobani Greek Yogurt! The Apple Cinnamon is my fave and it's only 140 calories for the whole 6 oz container! Can't beat that with a stick people!!
  • I also need to thank the makers of Naked Fruit drinks for my recent weight loss. 3 weeks ago I was down 1.8 lbs, 2 weeks ago it was 1.2 lbs, and then last week it was 1 lbs exactly. If I keep drinking those things for breakfast I'm thinking I can drop another lb and then I'll be AT my goal!! So, look for a goal MET post next week if I do it!
  • Got some pretty exciting things coming soon for my blog! I can't wait to share! Stay tuned!
Thanks for reading ladies! Hope you are all having a great week. I know I am, and I can't wait until Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Unknown said...

wooo! there is going to be a lot of changes and moving around of things in your life these next few weeks... just remember in the mist of all the chaos, that happiness is going to be achieved. :)

Love you! <3