Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back into the 20's. 120's that is!!

My usual weigh in day is every Saturday....so after not losing anything last week, I wasn't looking forward to this weigh in. So....I woke up Saturday morning, knowing that I had to go straight to the TV to turn the Wii on...(yes, we use the Wii to weigh ourselves. We DO NOT have a real scale.) So anyways, I stood on that scale, and crossed my fingers, and boy oh boy did I jump for joy!!! I was so happy....2.9 lbs. Down the drain! Bye, bye! Hope to NEVER see you again!! So, at 128.5, I now have about 10 lbs to lose to be at my goal.
When I went to the hospital to give birth to Chloe, I was a whopping 170 lbs! *Woof* Seriously, I NEVER want to see that Crystal EVER again! Good thing was that it came off fairly quickly...I mean, yea, I've been struggling with this last 20 lbs for oh....15 months now. TO THE DAY!! (Happy 15 months Chloe!!) But to be honest, I haven't really been trying THAT hard! So, just the past 9.5 lbs lost have been me actually trying. So that makes me feel good to see the hard work paying off. And, in all honesty, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I haven't even been on the treadmill. In like MONTHS! I have only been watching what I eat, and using the MFP to count my calories! So, I am SO proud of myself.
So, there you have it. I am officially back into my comfort zone. 128.5....120 was my weight the day that I found out I was pregnant. That was after losing 12 ish lbs on Weight Watchers. So, my goal is to surpass that and go beyond the 120's. I'd like to be in the 115-119 range. So, we will see what happens, and how I look when I reach 120. I'll keep you all posted and post some pics on the way.


Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

YAY!!!! So proud of you! The last 10 will be gone before you know it!

Crystal Seed said...

Thanks Shannon! You are truly my inspiration when it comes to weight loss!!! If it weren't for you and introducing me to MFP, I wouldn't have come this far! So, thank you!