Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Back again for another week of being Thankful. This week has been a little crazy. We're back to the search for a new home...and we THOUGHT that we found one. BUT, after much thought and discussion...we think that we might continue the search. The house that we found was BE-utiful, BUT....only 1.5 baths. We had previously discussed out needs/wants, and a NEED was 2+ baths....so I think if we're going to make this a FOREVER home, we NEED to be sure our future home has no less then 2 baths.
So, onto what I'm thankful for this week

  • Our new Real Estate Agent. She's awesome, and she asks a lot of questions. Which makes me know that she's only looking for EXACTLY what we want, and only wants us to find that PERFECT house! 
  • Chloe is finally a FULL TIME WALKER! Enough said.
  • My manager at work....she's just an amazing person all around. She listens, and takes into account that I have a family outside of work, and she totally and completely understands everything.
  • My go to supervisor at work. She's just an awesome girl. We share a wall, so whenever I have a question, or just need to talk, I don't even have to stand up....she's always there when I need her.
  • The other supervisor....She's a Doll! And I love her to pieces! She's one of my favorite girls at my work. She's fun when needed, and very serious when we need to buckle down. She's great!!
  • My Fitness Pal...sometimes I need a little bit of a reality check on this losing weight thing. And when I think I want to eat something, I pick up my phone and plug in the thing that I'm craving, those numbers that it shows me tell me DO NOT EAT!
  • My bed....Let me tell you...this house searching, and Chloe walking, and just life in general...I am POOPED by the end of the day, and I can't wait to hop into bed and cuddle up to my pillow (and husband).
  • Chloe being such an amazing sleeper. She goes down without skipping a beat, every night between 7 and 8, and she sleeps until we wake her up at 6:30am. There are times when we go to close her door before we hop in bed, that she does fuss a little bit and cry, but we give her a few minutes and she cuddles right back up and falls back to sleep....THANK GOD!
  • Coffee (and holiday creamer). Lets face it....I cannot start my day without my morning cup o' Joe....it's just not an option. And now that all the holiday creamers are out in stores, well...I am my own Starbucks barista at home! It's just awesome!!
  • Pinterest. Thanks to this amazing site, we have had some GOOD eats this week. It started with Crockpot Italian Chicken on Sunday. Then Pizza Casserole on Tuesday, and I plan on making my Crockpot Potato soup On Saturday! I CANNOT WAIT!
  • My Explorer. There are some days (mostly weekends) when I have to run out and Husbands car is parked behind mine, so I have to take his V6 Journey instead of my V8 Explorer....Lets just say, my Explorer would take any V6 ANYTHING, ANYDAY! LOL!!
Well, that's about all I'm Thankful for this week. Come back next week for the last and Final one...AND...Next Thursday is Thanksgiving. So maybe, just maybe I'll throw a few holiday pics of Chloe in her pretty Thankgiving dress in there for ya'll to oooh and ahhh at! Trust me, it's pretty dark cute! AND, Husband bought it...without me. Now, THAT'S something to be Thankful for! HA :-)


Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

oh my gosh you're not going with that house now!? Fill me in girl!

Crystal Seed said...

Shannon, we're going to play it by ear....if we walk into it tonight and STILL love it, then we'll talk about it. But we both decided that 2+ baths is a NEED and not a WANT. So, with that said, we need to continue the search.

brlracincwgrl said...

Can you share your bosses!? Ha :).

Oh, and Holiday Creamers are a MUST in my house too! Which ones are your favorite? I love the Peppermint Mocha one right now!