Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew" for another amazing SWW post! This past week has been full of crazy climbing toddler and house hunting...
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if

  • Chloe climbed up onto the living room table. And I didn't tell her no, or scold her. So had the cutest "Mamma I did it" look on her face, and Husband and I couldn't stop laughing. It was the cutest!
  • I'm moved my desk at work...yet again. But this time, it's to get away from the mean old lady that sits across from me that watches me like a hawk. She's just so rude, and tells on me for every little thing from picking up my cell phone, to checking my damn email. WHAT GIVES?!
  • I did my first Skype date on Saturday with my little sister Mallory. It was pretty fun, and amusing at the same time. We had a blast!
  • I am head cheerleader at my work. Yes....enough said!
  • I'm SO ready to move out of our house. Seriously this house hunting is driving me bonkers, and I don't know how much longer it's going to take me to crack if we don't find that PERFECT house...it's GOTTA be out there somewhere....
  • I painted my nails on Sunday night, only to have to redo them because Chloe woke up from her nap a little too early, and I didn't have enough time for my top coat to dry before she whined and cried for me to hold her. Apparently Daddy wasn't her favorite at that very moment.
  • I don't really have anything else to say SO WHAT! to this week...I guess it hasn't been THAT bad after all. 
Stay tuned...that last bullet might change. LOL!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

OMG your first one reminds me! Now when I tell KP no, she signs "please", WTF am I supposed to do!? I give in every time.