Monday, November 21, 2011

Here is some Adorable-ness for ya!

Chloe is totally ready for her Christmas close-up! And I can't even tell you how grateful I am!!! With our Pictures coming up this weekend for our Christmas cards, I wanted to have the PERFECT shirt to go with her PERFECT green and red tutu! Well, look no further my friends! Here it is!!
(don't mind the messy table)
Totally cute! Amazing quality! It's even a Carter's shirt! Like, how awesome is that!! Best quality onesie EVER!!
Thanks to Rebekah, Chloe is going to have THE PERFECT shirt to wear for Christmas!


Rebekah was such a pleasure to work with! She got back to me the VERY next morning after contacting her, AND I got it in the mail THAT week! How awesome is that?!
Now, if you don't yet have your kiddies Christmas outfit yet....run (don't walk) on over to her Etsy Shop and buy something! She's got the most adorable stuff EVER!! And VERY reasonable! AND just for you! She is offering 15% any order from now till Christmas! Just enter the code SEED15 at check out! Now, how's that for a very Merry Christmas!!

Photobucket