Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Too Freakin' Cute!

So, being the girl that Chloe is, of course she has to have multiple shirts for Christmas, right? I mean...there is Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and then of course the Christmas pictures taken on November 26th for our Christmas cards, right?! So...who better to run to then Etsy! And let me tell you...Audra over at Neely Bug Boutique 

was such a pleasure to work with!! She got back to me the NEXT day after I contacted her, and was SO quick to ship my shirt out! I got it the very next week!! And let me tell you. The quality of her work is just to die for! So precise, and just adorable!
I just can't wait for Chloe to wear this! I wish that she could stay in 18m clothes forever so she could wear it EVERY year! It's that darling! And, it's Carter's shirt...so that just makes it even better!!
So, hop on over to Audra's Etsy shop and get yourself something! She's got LOTS of amazing things to chose from!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Audra Lynn said...

I have clearly been out of the loop for a bit. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like the Christmas onesie! :D

Crystal Seed said...

Thank You again! So much! It's seriously so stinkin cute, and she's totally going to wear it on Xmas Eve when we go visit the family!!!