Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday




Here we are again, another SWW!! I'll be linking up with Shannon Dew over at lifeafteridew.com. You should go check her out and link up!!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if


  • Now that Chloe walks, I take full advantage of it. I make her walk EVERY chance I get...if I don't have to carry a 25 lb (ish) toddler, I'd rather not. (bad mom?)
  • I ALWAYS sleep in on the weekends. That's Husbands time to take the morning shift, and he does it with pleasure. Chloe usually sleeps in until after 7:30 anyways, and I usually get up around 8:30-9. But Mamma needs her beauty rest!
  • Looking for a house, my main WANT is an extra room to turn into a Playroom...Chloe has a LOT of toys, and with Christmas coming up...it's just going to KEEP piling up. Mamma wants our living room back!
  • I have a lead foot...and I kind of feel like a race car driver when I'm behind the wheel. I like to get to where I'm going in a timely manner...and I don't like when people get in my way. Thank You v8 Explorer!
  • As tired as she was, we kept Chloe up a half hour past her bed time on Friday night...1. to get her used to the time change, and 2. In hopes that MAYBE she would sleep in a LITTLE bit later on Saturday morning!
  • I bought new bras some months back (when I had breast feeding boobs) and now that I don't have the breast feeding boobs anymore, those bras don't really fit. So, Husband bought me some FAB Fredrick's Bras, and they are just THAT....FAB!!!! AND, they are push up! Double Bonus!!
  • Every time my girl Mallory and I go to Subway, we dance....they just play REALLY GOOD music!!
  • The people at Subway know us! We went there on Friday and they asked us what we were doing on the previous Friday because we came in with our Halloween costumes on. HAHA!!!
Well, that's it for this weeks SWW! Go check out Mrs. Dew and Link up your own SWW post!!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

A playroom is a MUST! seriously. if you look at my living room you would never know a toddler lives here and I like it that way!

Unknown said...

hahah they most certainly dooo!! It's so much fun though!! They're going to miss us this week! :( I might have to come out here saturday for some saturday subway!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I also feel the need for speed when behind the wheel =) New follower here! Cute blog!

Amanda T said...

We seriously need a playroom! We only have a 3 bedroom house, but I am seriously considering putting the girls in one room once Peyton is old enough (around 2 or so). So we can have a playroom, because we need it. With two, the toy piles are endless! I laughed out loud about the Subway music, I'll have to remember to listen the next time I go in for a 5$ footlong. ;) Oh, I'm Amanda by the way. I just started following you, but I cant wait to read more about you and your little family. Chloe is adorable!

Crystal Seed said...

Wow! So happy that I have some new followers! Welcome!! Thank you for being interested in my crazy little life! Appreciate all the love! Playroom is a must for me. While looking at potential homes, my foot is planted on at LEAST 4 bedrooms. So that in the event we DO have another little one someday, we will still have the extra room for a playroom! I tell you, I will not live without one!
And, Mallory....maybe you should visit them on Saturday! LOL! Maybe I'll come with...they will miss us! LOL

Melissa said...

I want a playroom too! It would be so much easier. By the way, your daughter is ADORABLE! I'm so glad I found your blog!

Crystal Seed said...

Awww! Melissa, Thank you! I appreciate that!! So happy you found me! I can't wait to read yours!