Thursday, November 10, 2011

Share Your World Thursday

I'm posting up with Jessica over at Stilettos & a fishing pole for Share Your World Thursday! I did this last week for the first time, and not only was it fun to see everyone's responses, but I also got a lot of traffic and some new followers, and to a new blogger, that means A LOT!! So, Thank You Jessica!! I appreciate the invite!! So, here goes...



1. What style do you tend to lean towards when decorating your home?
I don't really have a style right now....our house is just...eh. But we are currently on the search to buy a new home, so I want to start looking through magazines and such to get some ideas of how to make a house a home! 

2. I never leave the house without...
My phone....I always have my purse, no matter what, no matter where I am going, but I HAVE to make sure that my phone is with me at all times.

3. I love to pamper myself by...
WHEN I have the extra money, I love to shop...and it's usually just for the babes, but on occasion, I'll splurge for myself. And, since we're on somewhat of a tight budget, when I get starbucks, that's a treat for me!

So, there you have it! Go Link up with Jessica and have a great Thursday!!


Photobucket

5 comments :

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I have to have my phone always, too!!! A.L.W.A.Y.S. PS I feel the same way about our house... It's just eh haha

Unknown said...

I love that you treat yourself with starbucks! I love it. What's your 'must have' order?

Crystal Seed said...

Jessica, my Must Have drink from Sbux depends ont he season. Fall time is my Pumpkin Spice Latte. Winter/Holiday season is my Peppermint Mocha, and in the warmer months, I usually just get a mocha frappe. What about you?!

brlracincwgrl said...

I always have my phone on me, too! Constantly! And I consider Starbucks a treat, it's definitely a little "pick me up" :).

Unknown said...

Always have to have my phone too girl!