Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving Thurday

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!! I hope everyone enjoys their turkey day and eats lots of good food, with lots of good people! We're off the the In Laws today. I love going over their with all the family. It's such good company. I just hope that Chloe doesn't freak out about all the people that she doesn't know. 
This thursday, being that it's Thanksgiving, is going to the the last Thankful Thursday post...at least for now. So, here goes.

  • I'm thankful that I have a happy, healthy 15 month old daughter! She's been the best thing that's happened to us this year, and I couldn't be more proud of her! She's grown so much and is learning more and more every day!
  • I'm thankful for my Husband. He's an amazing man in every way. He accepts me for who I am, and was there for me through all my craziness of my family history, finding out that I was adopted, getting married, having a baby....all that good stuff.
  • My family. Even though I don't ever see them, and I know some of them have thought better of me in the past then they do now...but I love them all the same, and hope that someday, everything gets worked out.
  • My job, because I have access to like all the best beauty products. Nail Polish, hair products....EVERYTHING a girl could possibly need. Oh, and hair color too! That's a plus!
  • My girls at work...Mallory and Jane to be exact. Mallory has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. She's just an amazing girl, and if she didn't work with me, well...I'd probably have gone crazy by now. 
  • And, Jane...she's just always there when I need a moment. She goes outside with me when I need a break, and we can talk about anything. She always asks my advice when she needs it, and that makes me feel like I'm there for a reason. Like I'm there to help. And that makes me feel good. Love you Janie Poo!
That's all I can think of for now ladies and Gents. I hope you enjoyed my month of Thankfulness.


Photobucket

No comments :