Monday, November 14, 2011

Manic Monday

Well, guys. It's Monday....ALREADY! And, I'll be quite honest, I didn't work on my blog AT ALL this weekend. I normally try to sit down on Sunday night after Chloe goes down and get everything scheduled...but that, I did not do this Sunday. So, here I am. Sitting at the dinning room table, while Chloe eats her waffle and banana, drinking my coffee....trying to come up with something interesting to say to you on this Monday Morning. I gots nothing....I look like poop, my hair looks like poop, Chloe's going to look WAY cuter then me today....bahaha!!!! Oh well. Let's hope I get the time to sit down tonight and make up some better stuff for ya'll to read this week. SO sorry about this poor excuse for a blog post! I do apologize, and I hope that this doesn't happen very often.
Oh, and on a better note, I think I AM going to get a lap top for Christmas!! 
And, on an even BETTER note, Husband and I found a house....we haven't put an offer in yet, but he is going to talk to the real estate agent today, and HOPEFULLY we can take a second look at it on Wednesday before we put the offer in! So, wish us luck! The house is PERFECT....we both LOVED it as soon as we walked in, and to be honest, I know that I shouldn't get my hopes up, BUT I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all night. So...here's hoping that our dreams can come true for us!
Thanks for reading this awful mess today! Love ya'll!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I so hope you guys can get that house! It's perfect! So...when do the ILs go look at it? AND how long has it been on the market?

Crystal Seed said...

We will take the IL's to see it on Wednesday. IF everything goes as planned. Andy has a meeting to talk to the REA today at Noon just to make sure everything is ok. I really don't know how long it's been on the market....the whole thing is kind of confusing to me.