Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinnable Me

About 2 months or so ago, I had no idea about any of this internet stuff....like blogging, Pinterest, Klout etc....but NOW! I got this! I am IN love with blogging. I'm a little more then addicted to Pinterest...and well...Klout, I'm still a lot little unsure. But, I'll get it. I hope. I just wanted to take a moment to show ya'll what interests me on Pinterest. (ba hahah....)
From recipes, to crafts to fashion and so forth. Here is what I'm lookin' at!
As for foods, this is what I've tried and am dying to try!
Dinenrs:
Italian Chicken in the crockpot! THIS....was AH-mazing! Made in Sunday night, and we LOVED it!

Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot. Making this one somtime this week! I can't wait!

Pizza Pasta Casserole: This is on the menu for tonight! I CANNOT wait!!

Now, onto desserts....
Made this for my work Halloween potluck...lets just say there wasn't any left to bring home! THAT GOOD!

Apple rings dipped in Pancake batter-Must try this one for Chloe. She would LOVE it!

Oreo and Marshmallow! This is a must take to work...it wouldn't last in my house! I would eat it ALL!

Now, onto Breakfast....
Bacon, egg and cheese Wreath-I keep saying I'm going to try this, but I haven't yet. I will SOON! Promise!

Overnight Peaches and Cream French Toast-This just sounds heavenly! And I think Chloe will love it too!!

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes...yep! Enough Said! Must Try!

So, this Pinnable me, as you can see was all about my food choices. I think I'll keep it at that, and make this a weekly thing and do it different for next week! Stay Tuned Loves!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

You are going to love the pizza casserole! I've made it and its AWESOME!!!

Crystal Seed said...

I'm super excited about it!! Can't wait!

Mallyycatt said...

This blog made me want to cook... A LOT!! And me in the kitchen can be a dangerous thing!! hahah

I'm going to wait for updates on what you cooked and how things turned out, and decide what I want to make!!

Amanda T said...

Omgsh, Pizza pasta casserole?! is this real life?! lol. Two of my favorite things.. thats going on the menu for this weekend. :)