Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SO WHAT!! Wednesday

This week, just like every other, I'll be linking up with my cousin Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of SO WHAT! You should check her out if you are not already following! She's an amazing writer, Mother and Wife, and I'll be honest, I've learned a lot from her!!


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...

  • I just got my last tattoo done in September, and I've already thought about another. I think I'll get it done on or around my 26th birthday, which is March 5th. And it will be "I am who I am" on top of my right shoulder in cursive.
  • We normally don't start bed time until around 6:30, but on Sunday, Chloe was just so cranky and tired that we took a bath at 6, and she was done with her bottle and passed out by 6:30! 
  • I kind of lost my diet rules for the weekend. With the work potluck on Friday, and then buying our Halloween Candy, and then going to the MIL house in Sunday...I wasn't really thinking about what I was eating. So as usual, back to the grind on Monday it was. 
  • I didn't weight myself on Sunday like I usually do....see above!
  • I'm HAPPY about Chloe being a Semi walker now!! I thought that it would kind of suck, but seriously, we've been waiting so long for it now, I'm SOO happy that it's finally here.
  • I usually have a drink or 2 every night, and I don't EVER count it as calories on MFP. 
  • We are probably going to buy Chloe a kitchen for Christmas...even though we don't have the room for it. But my thoughts, when we DO get a new house...she will have it, and she will love it!
Well, I think that's it for this weeks SO WHAT! Wednesday! We shall see you back here next week!! Thanks for reading!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Laura said...

Ha! I never count wine on My Fitness Pal either! I just joined WW so I'm thinking I will need to stick to the rules...boo!

I think the walking stage is so fun. Lots of people tell you not to look forward to it but I love Grayson having some of that independence!

Crystal Seed said...

Oh, me too!! I love the fact that she's able to do a lot more on her own now! It's awesome!!