Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Morning Scene

Morning Ya'll! Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday Morning. I know I sure am! I'm just sipping my coffee, trying to get this "bar feeling" out of my system. Yes, I said it..."bar feeling". I went out for some of my fave work girls birthday last night....and I didn't get home until 1am. Now, I know that 1am isn't THAT late, but for a Mamma that doesn't get out very often, I feel like I was hit by a fast moving train on a mission...ugh...and I didn't even drink that much! I REALLY only had 2 Ameretto/Sours. AND just a SIP of Little Miss Jane's Jager Bomb (eww) So, I think my body just needs to recoup. Anywho, I had a BLAST, and I actually had the opportunity to dance!!! OMG, that felt GOOD!! Note to self: Next time you go out to a dance club, wear FLATS!!!! My knees couldn't handle gettin' down in my sky high's last night...I was hurtin'! I can't dance like I used to anymore....Sad, but true. LOL!
But anyways, onto my Sunday Morning Scene for this week....Just a few cuteness overload pics of my baby girl.

Photobucket

1 comment :

Amanda T said...

Hope that 'bar feeling' passes soon. lol. Chloe was looking adorable this morning. :)