Thursday, November 17, 2011

Share Your World, Thursday

Linking up with Jessica over at Stilettos & a fishing pole for a little bit of Share Your World, Thursday!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it??
I liked Barbie's...but other then that, I really don't think I had a blanket or anything.

2. I love it when my _______ does ________.
Husband does the shopping. Whether it be for clothes or food, he's an awesome shopper and always gets the good stuff!!
3. You're at a ball park. You have $5 in your pocket. You order...
Nachos and Cheese, baby!!! That's my stuff right there! And maybe a beverage. But not alcohol...$5 at a ball park wouldn't go that far.
4. If you could have any celebrities 'voice' as the voice on your GPS, who would it be?
Probably Adele, or maybe Rhiana...just cuz I love her accent. And Adele had this amazing smokey voice. I love it!
5. Are you a messy sleeper or a neat sleeper?
Pretty neat for the most part. Unless I get hot. Then I kick all the covers off me. 

Photobucket

3 comments :

brlracincwgrl said...

Love Nachos with Cheese!!! Totally delicious! However, my cheese always runs out before my chips do!

Amanda T said...

I am so jealous of your husband and his shopping skills. Please send him this way so he can teach my husband. :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh both Adele & Rihanna are grrreat choices. I too, love their voices {even off the stage}.

Nachos & Cheese... definitely!