Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm Thankful for

  • Mikes Hard Lemonade (all the flavors)
  • Husband and his amazing shot mixing talents
  • Chloe sleeping through the night
  • Fall TV shows
  • Being able to keep my sanity at work last week
  • Husband buying me new bras
  • Chloe being a walking Toddler
  • Blog Friends
  • Getting off work at 4:30
  • My girl Mallory helping me get through the work week
  • Starting our house search again
  • Husband having GREAT fashion sense (for me)
  • My Smart phone
That's the extent of my brain power for the time being. Hope you all enjoy. 
So, what are you thankful for this week?

Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda T said...

Great list! I'm jealous your husband can pick out clothes for you. Fall shows & Mikes hard lemonade are always good. :) & smartphones.. I seriously don't know how I lived without one a few years ago. They definitely come in handy.

Mallyycatt said...

I got your back like a brastrap girl <3 haaha love you