Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Morning Scene

Good Morning all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I know that we are! You know what I just noticed? I've had a post for every day this week!! And I was the one with the brain fart earlier in the week...haha! And NOW I have a post scheduled for EVERYDAY next week! I'm soooo happy!! Nothing to worry about now. Well, until an idea sprouts in my head. So, yesterday Daddy stayed in doing homework while Chloe and I went shopping. We went to TjMaxx and she got a killer outfit for $9.99. And then we went to Kohls, and she got 4 killer outfits for less then $33.00!!! SCORE!
So, here is what's going on in our neck of the woods today! Nothing special, just a quick photo, in which her eyes are closed, but it's still cute! And also a photo from her in the leaves yesterday.

Have a great Sunday Ya'll!!



Photobucket

No comments :