Friday, November 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger

So, I got ANOTHER award for this blogging thing! I'm seriously in love with my blog friend Ashleigh from City Belle! She's a great girl, and you should check out her blog for sure! I promise you will love her too!! And, Thank you, Ashleigh! For giving me this award! I really appreciate all the kind words you always send me. So glad you enjoy reading about my crazy life! 

Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who gave the award to you on your post!
2.Tell 7 things about yourself!
3. Award 15 other newly bloggers!

Seven Things About Me:
1.  I am 25 years old
2. I have a 14 month old daughter
3. My hubby and I have been married for 4 years
4. I'm adopted
5. I work in customer service for a worldwide beauty distributor 
6. I have an obsession with grocery shopping....only for baby things though :-/
7. We are currently budgeting to help make plans to buy a new house

And here are my Ladies that I'm giving this award to:
Shannon @ lifeafteridew.com

I know that's not 15, but I only have 22 followers...Sorry!! But those are my faves of the bunch.
Thanks again to Ashleigh for handing the award down to me!!


Photobucket

No comments :