Tuesday, November 22, 2011

EFF Day Care!

I really wish that I could be a SAHM! In all seriousness, if we could afford it, I'd quit my job RIGHT NOW, today! But I can't. That makes me one sad Mamma! I don't get to see my girl at all during the day. I don't get to play with her, and watch her learn new things. I don't get to cuddle her when she takes her afternoon nap. I don't get to feed her and watch her play with her friends. I missing out on so much and it seriously kills me inside. She gets sick from being around all those other snot nosed, coughing, sneezing kids...and my heart just aches when she gets sick. 
Today, for instance. We woke up to do our normal morning routine to get ready for work and day care. Husband woke Chloe up to get her ready to eat some "wobbles" (Waffles) LOL! And noticed some red boils on her hands, and some on her knees, and there was a little big of red dots on her feet. Last night after her bath I noticed the same red boil things on her butt. Not like diaper rash area, but like on the outside where the diaper elastic part would be. And that was still there this morning. First thing that came to mind. Hand Foot Mouth....UGH! NOT AGAIN....this will be the 3rd time poor girl has had it. So, I called the dr, made an appt to go in. THANK GOD! Today is her 15 month appt anyways. So I just made the appt for earlier. Our original was at 4:50. So 1:30 we'll be going in. Unfortunately, Daddy won't be able to attend, cuz if it IS HFM, he's gonna have to stay at home with her tomorrow. Thank God for the Holiday. Thursday being Thanksgiving, and Friday no day care, and Daddy has Friday off too. So that works out for me.
So, as you can see, I hate seeing my girl exposed to all this stuff, and I can't do anything about it! Breaks my Mamma heart! But one day....Hopefully sooner then later. I'll be able to kiss my work life goodbye, and get to spend every minute that I can enjoying my little bubbly girl as she grows up!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda T said...

Awe!! I'm so sorry. HF&M goes around Daycares like a wildfire. I'm sorry shes sick. Atleast she (and you) will get a much needed break from Daycare this week. Good Luck! Hoping she gets better soon.

Jamie said...

Im sorry. That has to be hard to see her get sick. I'm a SAHM but I am ready to go back to work. The grass is always greener!