Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Tis' the Season. In Lieu of the holiday season, I'll be doing Thankful Thursday every Thursday for the month of November. I know that there is a lot to be thankful for in my family, so here it goes. First of 4.



  • First and foremost, I'm very thankful for my husband. If I hadn't met him some 7 years ago, I really don't know where I would be.
  • My parents. I'm very thankful that my parents took me in at 6 months old and raised me. If they hadn't done that, I wouldn't be anywhere NEAR where I am now. Shoot, I might not even be alive.
  • My daughter. I thank God every day for giving me the gift of my beautiful daughter Chloe. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I couldn't be more happy. She's given me so much joy in the past 14 months, that I am the worlds most proud Mamma!!
  • My MIL. She's an amazing person, and Andy and I couldn't be any happier at how much she's helped us out. 



Well, those are the most important things that I'm thankful for. Next week won't be as serious...and you will see the simple stuff that I'm thankful for. 
Photobucket

1 comment :

Jamie said...

I love that you have a great mother in law. Thats sweet.