Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

Back for yet another, SWW post! GO! NOW! Link up with Mrs. Shannon Dew and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to this week...


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I'm excited that we found a house....no we haven't put an offer in (yet) but I'm just so happy that we have found SOMETHING that we both agreed on!
  • I don't have anything scheduled (as far as blogs go) for this week...Kinda flying by the seat of my pants, and it's stressing me out.
  • Even though we don't have this house yet, I'm already dreaming about how I want to decorate it. Shh....I'm crazy, we know this.
  • I'm excited to say goodbye to our first home. Yes, it's our first home, but I'm excited to start our new life in a new home.
  • My toes have been chipping for about a month, and my nails have only been painted for less then a week, and are already chipping....and I.DONT.CARE!
  • I went to out on Saturday and danced for the first time in a LONG time! And well...Monday, my legs were sore.
  • I haven't been on the treadmill in a very long time, so....Sunday, I put my walking shoes on to go look at some houses! HEY! At least I tried...
Well, that's all that I have time for this week. Thanks for reading loves!
What are YOU saying SO WHAT! to this week??


Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

LOL I never tend to my toes in the fall/winter months, EVER! I mean that's what closed toe shoes are for!

Melissa said...

We are in the process of selling/buying a house...such a headache! I have neglected exercise as well. I think the stress alone gets my blood pumping enough :)

Jamie said...

We are in the process of buying our first home. We haven't yet agreed on one. So stressful (in a good way!).

Amanda T said...

Good luck with the house! :) I neglect my toenails in the winter too. lol.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

yay to the new house :) I am so excited & happpy for you all! I am sure you will love all the memories that will be made in it but sad to leave all the old memories behind in the old house!