Friday, November 18, 2011

Foto Fun Friday

This is just somewhat of a filler post. With nothing else that came to mind to blog about this fabulous Friday, I thought I would give you all some cuteness to look at.
See....Too cute to NOT look at! 
If you notice...a majority of the pics I take of her, her eyes are closed...LOL!

She LOVES her horsey!!

She was talking...and I snapped a pic...bad picture taker, I know, I'm sorry

Her hair was TOTALLY in a mohawk! I swear...LOL
This was a cute outfit that she wore for the first time



My night out with the girls! Mallory, Jane and myself
Me and my girl!

Hey! That's my name!!

Ok, so...she climbed up onto the table....first time she's done that...it was funny!!
Well, there ya go! Hope you enjoyed! I hope to have some  better posts for you next week!! Happy weekend All!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Mallyycatt said...

I love her! She's so full of life and energy and not to mention COMPLETELY ADORABLE! <3 These pictures always warm my heart and make me smile.

Amanda T said...

loved this! all of the pictures are so cute. kaylee has that same zebra hoodie outfit, love it. such a beautiful little girl. :)